Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Everything that is wrong with the paper industry

Goodmorning Vietnam.



Here were are after another week. This one really flew by fast. It seems like yesterday I went to the market and was buying cornflakes. Anyways... The last year I have pretty much been eating Guinea pigs and cow heart and reciently I came down from the mountains to live in a big city on the coast called Trujillo. They just opened Mcdonalds and I have been going there once a week. It is quite pleasing. I hope that everyone enjoyed the first video post of the DVD

Please tell your friends about the blog. I want to make it a home for friends... so the newxt part of the video will be posted later today. Tell me what you think. Toby Flenderson is everything that is wrong with the paper industry. LOVE!

No comments: