Saturday, July 5, 2008

independence day

Do you remember Will Smith's movie, Independence Day? That movie was so bad a.

In any case, I hope all you fellow Americans had a Happy 4th! I spent my night driving around looking for a place to park and walked probably 1.5 miles to get to the park to lay down and watch the intense fireworks show. It was so lovely.


I wish you were here to see it, Jason!

The rest of my night consisted of playing Spoons (9 players and 2 spoons- losers drink = bad idea but hysterical for us designated drivers of the night) and a rather disturbing round of Would You Rather...? OH and I also played with the awesome puppies outside. I basically walked out back and got attacked by two drool monsters- a big golden retriever and a beagle (who I first met as a pup and now he's so huge!). I love dogs. They're so precious.

And to close this rather random, and possibly useless entry.. what did you do this holiday? Or tell me some of your favorite 4th of July memories. okayyyyy GO!

No comments: