Friday, October 3, 2008

happy october!

Its October! You know what that means? ITS THE TENTH MONTH OF THE YEAR!

I hate my weather gadget on my sidebar. Every morning, I check the weather in Reno, and somehow, Peru always has better weather. I'm so jealous. Right now, its a sunny 68 degrees with little cloud coverage. In Reno, its 60 degrees with no signs of blue and a killer wind chill that's sending all the geese away. Yes, I live on a lake with geese, ducks and swans. I hate them all.

WHOA WHOA WHOA X 300. As I sit here, chewing on a red bendy straw, I can say that I am shocked. A duck just flew right towards my window, and just before hitting it, a gust of wind came and made it hit the wall instead. I hope its okay! Okay, not really. I don't care about that duck. I would go out to check but a) ducks are gross, b) im comfortable in my chair, c) i'm happy it didn't hit my window [I am NOT paying to replace a broken window due to the stupidity of a duck] and d) i have three loads of laundry on my bed waiting to be folded. Feld? Feld sounds better than folded.

Dear Jason,
I miss you.
Let's catch up soon.
Love times infinity,
Sueann

No comments: